NCDA Conference Platform
The 2021 Virtual Conference Platform is available to registered attendees via emails (starting June 22nd). Please check your email that you registered with (including the spam folder) and follow those instructions for logging in.
Once you login to the platform, check out all the great content! As you identify sessions that you want to attend/watch, click “Add”. This will add the session to your calendar (note the calendar symbol near your profile image on the upper right side of each page). This is a great way to monitor your personal schedule and track the sessions that you attend. If you want to search for a particular session, first click on All Sessions, then use the search box for a keyword search or use Category to search by focus area. "My Event" is the home page of the platform and includes "Upcoming Sessions" and "Featured Sessions".
In Summary, before the conference officially kicks-off on June 29, you will want to:
1. Login to event platform using the invite email
2. Update your personal profile and switch your profile to “visible” so other attendees may contact you. Be sure to include your email in your attendee bio because this is the only way that attendees can contact you outside of the platform.
3. Become familiar with the virtual platform
4. Create your own personal schedule
5. Contact NCDA staff for assistance if needed.
6. Most importantly! Access the platform BEFORE the event starts on June 29. NCDA staff may not be able to assist with last minute requests for access to the platform.
Helpful notes about navigating the sessions on the virtual platform. When navigating, use the "Back to All Sessions" link at the top of the page, rather than your browser's back button.
All Sessions tab contains exactly that – all sessions listed in order chronologically.
Videos-on-Demand sessions do have dates listed but you can ignore these dates. VOD are available to you at any time because they are recorded.
June 29, June 30 and July 1 sessions list the dates and times for both Live Sessions and Simulive sessions (recorded sessions with live Q&A via chat).
All live sessions will be recorded so don’t worry if you miss something – you can watch it later!
Schedule Appointment feature allows you to connect via video with exhibitors and other attendees. Clicking on Schedule Appointment takes you to a calendar page. Look to the top right of the page to see a Directory of Attendees, Calendar and Confirmed Appointments. Use this list of either attendees or exhibitors to request your video appointment with others.
Exhibitors and Sponsors offer great content. Videos, handouts, and even an opportunity to visit one-on-one and ask questions via video chat.
Registered participants will have access to the NCDA Virtual Event through September 30.