Hotel and Travel Information
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
122 North Second Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Phone: (602) 252-1234
$126 plus tax (currently % , subject to change without notice)
Reservations must be made by May 28, 2018 or until group block is full (whichever occurs first) to receive the group rate.
Reservations can be made securely online at Hyatt Regency Phoenix
Reservations can be made by calling Hyatt Central Reservations: (888) 421-1442
Hyatt Regency Phoenix Conveniently Located Downtown Phoenix Hotel
Situated in the center of this cosmopolitan city, our downtown Phoenix hotel is an urban oasis of comfort and tranquility. From deluxe suites to delicious dining to diverse city adventures, we invite you to immerse yourself in your stay. Conveniently located just across the street from the Phoenix Convention Center and within walking distance to many popular attractions, our hotel gives you easy access to the best that Phoenix has to offer.
Hyatt Regency Phoenix offers deluxe amenities, world-class service and a downtown setting close to the convention center and city attractions. With several convenient transportation options at your disposal, you will have no problem getting to and from our hotel and wherever else you need to go.
Hyatt Regency Phoenix is pleased to offer guests the convenience of covered self and valet parking, with in and out privileges.
- Overnight Valet Parking – $33 per 24 hours
- Short Term Valet Hourly Parking Rates
- 0-3 hours-$15
- 3-6 hours-$20
- Six hours or more-$33
- Overnight Self-Parking via the Front Desk – $23 with in-out privileges, charged to your room
- $5 discount on parking for NCDA Conference Attendees
Parking is available at the Regency Parking Garage located adjacent to the hotel. Regency Garage entrance is located just south of Hyatt Regency Phoenix on North 2nd Street; clearance of 6 feet, 3 inches.
- AAA Transportation - AAA Yellow Cab Rates to the airport are $15.00 and $17.00 from the airport to the hotel (4-person max). AAA offers sedans, SUV's, and group transportation on request. Reservations are recommended.
- Super Shuttle - Rates to/from the airport $13 each way per passenger. Guests may proceed directly to the hotel pickup area outside the baggage claim
Super Shuttle is available 24 hours a day, runs constantly, on demand. Reservations required.
- Valley Metro Light Rail - Proceed to Ground Transportation. Board the PHX Airport Shuttle or the Phoenix Sky Train to the Valley Metro Light Rail
Board the Metro Light Rail toward Montebello
De-board at the Washington/3rd Street Station. Hyatt Regency Phoenix is one block north of the Metro Light Rail. The cost is $2 per ride, or an all-day pass of $4. Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to inquire with the concierge before your arrival.
- Uber Arizona - Uber Arizona offers services to and from Hyatt Regency Phoenix. Guest can arrange for transportation to various attractions throughout the valley and to and from Sky Harbor International airport.
Sunset, Phoenix, Arizona
Learn more about this beautiful city of Phoenix at VisitPhoenix. com
Mark your calendar for future Conferences:
2019 NCDA Conference
June 27-29, 2019
Marriott Marquis Hotel
2020 NCDA Conference
June 30-July 2, 2020
Hilton Minneapolis Hotel
2021 NCDA Conference
June 30-July 2, 2021
Marriott Marquis Hotel